Given some bits of data about an entity (person or organization), enrich that entity with all of their associated accounts on different platforms.
Convert twitter or username ids ⇒ linkedin, spotify, etc and vice-versa
Kind of like a meta social graph
- which platform are the most important ones to start with?
- possibly twitter and linkedin?
- Linkedin ⇒ twitter
- LinkedIn ⇒ email
- twitter, linkedin, fb, email, domain, name, etc
- identity resolution
- unified customer profiles
- user fingerprinting
- perceptual hashing for entities
- e.g., given partial descriptions of two people or organizations, can we reliably tell if they're the same entity with the same accuracy that a human expert would be able to achieve?
- Crawl spotify for their high quality lists of related ids
- This data is possibly only available via their desktop app which is a higher barrier to entry but not a deal breaker